My Specialty: Everything about Contracts
Contracts are the basis of our economy, shaping rights and obligations.
I help your employees figure out what they actually want in a business relationship. With a contract model describing the exchange relationships we identify issues before they arise - and propose solutions aiming for a fair balance between business partners.
As a German Lawyer I draft contract proposals with the aim of never going to court. Legal battles disrupt otherwise fruitful business activities.
With my quick understanding of technical, commercial and legal aspects of the contractual relationship in detail, I brief your management on risk / reward, propose negotiation strategies and devise appropriate arguments. Fluent in German and English I either accompany your negotiators in a predetermined role or negotiate on your behalf within the set negotiation scope.
IP Monetization Systems
Law Firm Coordination
Software License Agreements
Distribution and Resale Agreements
Agile vs Employee Lending
Document / Data Automation
Radio based IoT
Smart Metering Systems
Company Growth Management
IP Monetization Concepts
Tender Risk/Reward Assessment
Amicable Claim Settlement
Publisher and responsible in the sense of the press law and the German Telemedia Act as well as Controller with regard to the GDPR 2016/679/EU
Statutory information pursuant to § 5 TMG
VAT Identification ID:
Professional Liability Insurance
- Regarding this Website
- Usage Data (e.g. accessed ressources, time of access, etc.)
- Meta-/Communication Data (e.g. IP-address, browser ID, etc.)
- Regarding legal counsel
- Contact Details (e.g. name, address, messenger ID, etc.)
- Content (e.g. communication content, images, etc.)
- Service information (e.g. subject matter of a contract, runtime, etc.)
- Payment information (e.g. bank details, payment history, etc.)
- (potential) Clients
- (potential) Business Partners
- Visitors and users of this Website.
- Communication partners
- Provision of legal counsel to clients (Art 6 I b) GDPR)
- Provision of this Website, including its functionality and content.(Art 6 I f) GDPR)
- Securing this Website, the ressources used and the underlying technical infrastructure.(Art 6 I f) GDPR)
- Monitoring response times and appropriateness of technical infrastructure.(Art 6 I f) GDPR)
- Affected persons have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, together with additional information and a copy of said personal data.
- Affected persons have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her and have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement
- Affected persons have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay in line with the provisions of Art 17 GDPR.
- Affected persons have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided in line with the provisions of Art 20 GDPR.
- Affected persons have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes the GDPR in accordance with the provisions of Art 77 GDPR.
- Affected persons have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, including profiling based on those provisions.
Kind and Nature of processed Data
Categories of affected persons
Processing purposes and legitimisation
Service Providers and Third Parties
Rights of people affected